– 20 -year Net Lease (Limited Landlord Responsibilities): New 20 20-year lease with 19.5 years remaining. 2% annual increases beginning in 2024. 3, 5 5-year options
– Irreplaceable Real Estate: Renovated in 2022, this property sits in the heart of new development projects. Very High land values driven by Outstanding Access and Connectivity; Transit Transit-Oriented Location
– Strong Daycare Demographics: Daytime population of over 315,000 employees in a 5 5-mile radius. Over 42,000 children under the age of 5 within Washington D.C. Metro
– Kiddie Academy NEW Credit Rating: Kiddie Academy earned a FUND ™Score of 900 (out of a possible 950) from research and marketing firm, FRANdata. To arrive at the score, FRANdata evaluates 13 publicly available credit risk and performance categories of a franchise brand.
– Limited Competition in Area: Within one mile of over 10,900 multi multi-family units with very limited competition. There are only two other national daycare centers in a mile radius. Simply not enough daycare facilities to satisfy the submarket’s demand.
– Desirable Washington DC Metro: Located six miles north of the heart of Washington, DC, Silver Spring has transformed into a major economic center over the last two decades. It is now a transit transit-oriented, pedestrian friendly downtown with a strong commercial a and residential market
5 MILE AVERAGE