- Increased occupancy by 12%
- New 15,000 square foot lease done with Burke’s Outlet
- Implemented and supervised a $200,000 capital improvement program.
- Negotiated with TXDOT for the ROW taking of a portion of the front elevation of the property which resulted in ownership receiving 28% more in proceeds from TXDOT than what was original offered.
- Woodmont partnered with the property’s lender in purchasing the shopping center under a 50/50 ownership structure.
- In the process of expanding the center through the relocation of an existing Best Buy into an expanded portion of the center.